Digital Labs strives to be the link between tradition and innovation. Two partners with extensive experience in healthcare and digital respectively.
- More than 30 years in C-level positions at pharma companies.
- Former Technical Director at Normon, second biggest generic lab in Spain.
- CEO and founder of OMFE, the leading exporter of pharma and healthcare equipment in the 90’s. Sold to Cofares group, the top wholesale pharma distributor in Spain
- CEO & Founder of Vegal Farma, a small lab focused on servicing the needs of the pharma industry, from R&D developments, regulatory, or exports.
- Early investor in several digital healthcare start-ups such as Genetrix, Certex, etc.
- 10 years experience in marketing at Johnson & Johnson Consumer Healthcare. Managed successfully household brands like RoC, Compeed, Clean & Clear or Johnson’s baby. Worked locally and internationally.
- More than 2 years at Google managing the leading FMCG and Consumer Healthcare clients. In charge of delivering transformation plans to better leverage the opportunity in digital
- Nearly 2 years heading the Branding strategy of YouTube in Spain. Great growth in the use of online video by big advertisers through product innovation, creative workshops, or evangelization among clients and agencies.
- Three years experience in Digital product development at PRISA (online, multimedia and online-offline) and special actions for specific agencies and clients.
- Two years experience at Deloitte analysing the technical, commercial and economic viability of business projects.
- Experience in Communication at e-commerce companies, planning and monitoring of advertising campaigns (web, TV and radio).